BLOG: Back in the U.S.S.R.: The Color Red in Early Advertising | The New York Public Library (nypl.org)
Back in the U.S.S.R.: The Color Red in Early Advertising
Art in Advertising, 1895
A color that suggests excitement, strength, vitality and aggressiveness. This blog is so visually amazing and I would recommend it. It is about how effective the use of red is in advertising and how it has been used throughout history. The advertising campaigns are amazing.
FACEBOOK: Hornsby Shire Council | Facebook
I have had Hornsby Shire Library Facebook for quite a while now and find it very informative to me(at least ). Just recently there have been renovations happening at various branches that have involved closure and knowing the dates and the extension of closures has been great. Also I like to see there advertising for things like story time and author talks.
I guess this is a page that's very informative about public safety, and in these times great, but it looks kind of boring to me. I connected to Twitter through the Newtown Library website but it really does look like a NSW Health Service?
I think we all agreed to the fact that we thought this was great and I did find it through the Ultimo TAFE library and then through TAFE NSW.


No comments:
Post a Comment